Director, Sales Training
SRG is looking for a Director, Sales Training for a client of ours in Richmond, VA or Remote. If you are interested in a position that will lead the overall commercial training team working with commercial leaders and various stakeholders to ensure the execution of training initiatives that align with the latest commercial strategy and clinical developments for the field based commercial teams in the areas of Addiction Sciences, Behavioral Health, and Market Access than this role is for you!
- Lead a team of field training managers in developing and implementing effective training solutions.
- Execute new hire on-boarding for US commercial employees.
- Collaborate on project teams to assist in execution of Sales and Marketing strategies for new and existing products.
- Serve as an SME on training design and technical content in development of classroom-based, e-based, remote / virtual and blended learning programs.
- Develop and deliver future indications curriculums in conjunction with various therapeutic experts. Manage external training vendors in the creation of training content.
- Coordinate and manage execution of national meetings.
- Represent / navigate training initiatives as necessary.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, compliance, medical affairs, clinical and vendors to understand market factors and develop new and revised subsequent training initiatives as needed.
- Measure outcomes of training initiatives and create plans for continuous improvement.
- Report any PV Event discussed during training sessions.
- Support professional development activities in collaboration with commercial leadership and HR.
- Bachelor Degree required - Advanced Degree preferred
- 5+ YOE in life sciences
- Prior pharma sales leadership and / or training experience strongly preferred
- Background and understanding of both field sales and across team field protocol
Although this role can sit remotely, there is up to 60% domestic travel.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search