- • Routine testing of raw material, bulk batch, packaging and stability samples.
• Authority to notify Operations in manufacturing or filling processes if a problem affecting the quality of the product has been discovered.
• Authority to initiate investigations in quality related issues.
• Authority to quarantine bulk or finished products if the need arises.
• Investigate out of specification and out of trend data, and recommend CAPA.
• Participate on cross-functional teams
• Comply with all safety procedures and policies
• Participate in Operational Excellence initiatives and programs
• Incorporate Lean Sigma/ Lean Lab principles into ways of working
• Flexibility to work extended hours (including weekends) to achieve results as needed.
SRG Woolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted