- • This Lab Assistant will work closely with wellness product design scientists on a variety of different projects.
• The candidate will support screening / characterization of raw materials, make prototype scale batches, support scale-up in on-site pilot plant, generate protocols and reports to support product development.
• Design scientist will be expected to execute experiments and manage data.
• The candidate will be responsible for analyzing data, maintain accurate and detailed written records and notebooks.
• The candidate will be required to interact and work cross-functionally with other groups so excellent communication skills are a must.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted