- • Being able to work a flexible shift schedule which includes coverage every other weekend. Includes possible placement on AM or PM shifts.
• Completing daily manufacturing tasks per cGMPs, standard operating procedures, and batch document instructions
• Monitoring critical process parameters
• Documenting all manufacturing activities clearly and accurately.
• Active participation in effective troubleshooting of equipment and processing issues
• Ensuring all processing equipment and materials necessary are adequate and available to set the team up for success
• Maintaining a high level of mechanical and technical aptitude and training
• Ensuring all production activities are completed in a safe and compliant manor.
• Joining a diverse shift team that will rely on consistent contributions to be successful
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search