SRG is seeking a Biorepository Technician for a client in Cary, NC.
This position is with a growing biotech company and qualified candidates will have a BS in Biology or a related field and 1-2 years of laboratory experience.
- Biological and pharmaceutical sample handling, processing, inventorying, accessioning, bar-coding and cryogenic storage while maintaining the integrity of the samples
- Generate sample management, inventory and logistics reports as well as document control
- Utilize company LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) to perform data entry, specimen tracking
- Cold Chain Custody of Logistics - manage receiving/shipping of biospecimens
- Assist with local & long distant cold chain of custody logistics moves of ultra-low freezers and liquid nitrogen dewars
- Apply facility SOPs, GLP/GMP practices and pertinent regulatory compliance
- BS/BA in Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry or a related field is preferred
- 1-2+ years of experience in a laboratory environment
- Previous biological sample management experience is strongly preferred
- Valid NC Driver’s license
- Ability to lift 45 pounds
- Flexible to be on-call and potentially work afterhours in order to support 24/7 facility operations
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search