Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Recruiter - Lakeland, FL
SRG is looking for a Recruiter for our client in Lakeland, FL. This is a full time, permanent position with the organization and will allow you the opportunity to be responsible for the full recruitment cycle, providing a professional recruitment service to the company. You will have the opportunity to work closely with department managers, advise best practices, and provide them support in all of their recruitment needs.
• Develop and maintain strong collaborative working relationships with line managers, external recruitment agencies to ensure a professional business recruitment service.
• Identify and implement strategies to ensure a knowledgeable understanding of the business.
• Ensure a good understanding of the recruitment strategy for the business.
• Utilize appropriate means for advertising vacancies within budgetary restraints.
• Ensure all job descriptions and personal specifications are accurate and consistent with company format during, and post recruitment.
• Manage supplier relationships with recruitment services, ensuring a core supplier group that deliver quality candidates and value for money with preferential terms.
• Conduct interviews with candidates assessing suitability.
• Utilize psychometric testing and profiles to support recruitment decisions.
• Identify other methods of testing as appropriate to improve the recruitment process.
• Process all offers of employment.
• Coordinate the company induction process.
• Coordinate the probationary process, monitoring new employee’s suitability for the role they have been recruited for.
• Work with managers and staff on returns to work following period of medical leave.
• Evaluate recruitment practices, proactively improving the recruitment experience.
• Coaching line managers on interviewing techniques and compliance.
• Support university activities that drive awareness of our business and industry.
• Conduct all exit interviews.
• Job shadowing – to enhance understanding of specific role demands.
• Enhance our presence on social media and other platforms to ensure we maintain our status as an employer of choice.
• Support the HR Manager in other areas of Human Resources as needed.
• High school diploma or GED and 3-5 years exempt and non-exempt recruiting experience, including management of multiple high-volume roles simultaneously. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress).
• Hands on experience with various selection processes.
• Ability to organize skills assessment testing.
• Familiarity with HR databases and recruiting software.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong decision-making skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.