- Job Description
As a bioprocess engineer, Upstream Early Development, you will play a key role supporting cell line and early stage upstream process development for innovative antigen expression projects and platforms (Mainly mammalian cell culture based). The position will be a combination of lab-based experimental work (80%- 90% of time) and project coordination within a cross-functional group of CMC scientists working on high impact and visibility vaccine programs.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career.
These responsibilities include some of the followings:
1. Support next generation cell line development (from transfection through shaker culture to small-scale bioreactor) for mammalian (primarily CHO) antigen expression projects and platform development.
2. Support development of upstream processes in early stage
3. Support process transfer to development units responsible for late-stage process development and life cycle management
4. Support development and implementation of robust and breakthrough upstream ‘technology of the future’ scalable for clinical and commercial manufacturing.
5. Operating and maintaining upstream process instruments
6. Analyze and interpret data, design appropriately controlled resourceful experiments
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted