SRG is seeking an Analytical Chemist for a client in Lakeland, FL. This is a direct-hire, permanent position with a growing flavor and fragrances company that focuses on natural products.
Candidates should have a BS/MS in Chemistry or a related field, and 1-2+ years of analytical chemistry instrumentation experience in industry using GC, LC, Mass Spec and related instruments.
- Preparation, dilution, and extraction, where appropriate, of samples for trace analysis
- Calibration of analytical balances and pipettes
- Instrument preparation including creation of sequences (GLC, GC-MS, GC-MSMS, GC-XSD and UHPLC)
- Data analysis, interpretation and reporting of trace analytical results (GLC, GC-MS, GC-MSMS, GC-XSD and UHPLC)
- Maintenance of the analytical calibration and verification spreadsheets (GC; GC-MS; GC-MSMS, GC-XSD and UHPLC)
- Advanced instrument maintenance & troubleshooting (GC; GC-MS; GC-MSMS, GC-XSD and UHPLC)
- Method development and maintenance of advanced quantitative methods
- BS/MS in Chemistry or a related field
- 1-3+ years of industry experience using analytical instrumentation and performing analytical method development
- Previous experience with GC, HPLC, GC-MS, LC-MS, GCMS/MS, etc.
- Experience in the food and beverage industry strongly preferred
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted