SRG is seeking an Analytical Lead for a client in Lakeland, FL. This is a direct-hire, permanent position with a growing flavor and fragrances company that focuses on natural products.
Candidates should have a BS/MS in Chemistry or a related field, and 5+ years of analytical chemistry instrumentation experience in industry using GC, LC, Mass Spec and related instruments.
- Lead the growing analytical function to support the business need, provide training and assist with method development.
- Using Performance Management tools, identify, plan, and deliver developmental pathways for those involved in Analytical Chemistry
- Management of all calibrations and instrumental logs for all GC and LC instruments in Quality Department and their compliance with SOPQ and QCP Procedures
- Coordinate and deliver training to all analysts within technical in LC, spectroscopy, GC and MS instrumental analysis
- Development, management, and validation for quantitative methods for all GC, LC, MS and spectroscopic techniques
- Perform instrumental analysis of flavor and fragrance raw materials using UV spectrometry, GLC, HPLC, GC-MS, LC-MS, GCMS/MS
- Assist with customer audits in relation to the analytical function, as well as with investigations into quality failures both internally and externally if in relation to analytical techniques.
- Writing, reviewing, and maintaining the department’s risk assessments and SOPs
- BS/MS in Chemistry or a related field
- 5+ years of industry experience using analytical instrumentation and performing analytical method development
- Strong expertise with GC, HPLC, GC-MS, LC-MS, GCMS/MS, etc.
- Experience in the food and beverage industry strongly preferred
- Prior leadership and/or training experience is a plus
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search