SRG is seeking a Research Associate, Upstream for a client in Exton, PA.
This position is with a growing pharma company and qualified candidates will have a BS in Biochemistry, Bioengineering, or a related field and 1-2 years of related industry experience in GMP environment.
- Assist with the development, optimization and scale-up of GMP compliant cell culture processes for monoclonal antibodies, antibody drug conjugates and recombinant proteins
- Support cell culture process development and contribute to the planning, execution, analysis and reporting of experiments related to the development, optimization and scale-up of cell culture processes for the manufacture of early (Preclinical to Phase 2 ) and late stage (Phase 3 to commercial) biologic drug products
- Execute laboratory scale experiments for assigned aspects of cell culture including inoculum expansion, bioreactor production, harvest clarification
- Investigating and evaluating novel technologies to improve current capabilities, participating in internal/external technology transfers
- Performing standard analytical methods to characterize biologics and reagents including HPLC, Maurice, and LabChip
- Participate in process validation and characterization experiments in support of late stage products.
- Maintain PD equipment and laboratories to ensure efficient, safe and effective operations of the laboratory
- BS in Bioengineering, Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, or a related field
- 1-2 years of biopharma industry experience, preferably within upstream cell culture process development
- Familiarity with working within cGMP, EMEA, and JP regulations
- Hands-on experience with cell culture and/or bioreactors is preferred
- Knowledge or experience with scale-up, technology transfer, process validation, and GMP manufacturing desirable
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search