SRG is looking for a Process Engineer in Clayton, NC.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Executive process operations in cGMP facility and support development studies at the facility.
- Optimize productivity by designing, implementing and testing new procedures.
- Oversee and assess existing processes and workflows.
- Assess compliance with applicable safety and quality standards.
- Assist in troubleshooting of process - related issues.
- Professional Engineer with design experience
- BS or MS in Relevant Engineering Field
- At least 6 years' experience within the life science or pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in developing and reviewing P&IDs and user design specifications
- Experience with creating and executing equipment commissioning and validation including IQ / OQ / PQ
- cGMP experience
- Self - starting, energetic, problem solvers that can identify and provide options for process improvements
- Mechanical process knowledge
- Raw Materials, clean utilities & upstream fermentation knowledge is a plus
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted