SRG is seeking an Associate Scientist for a client in Berkeley, CA.
This position is with a major pharma company, and qualified candidates should have a BS in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering or a related field, and 1-2+ years of related industry experience.
- Support the Manufacturing Sciences and Technology (MSAT) analytical lab group.
- Perform analytical method qualification and protein sample analysis
- Support, maintain, and troubleshoot analytical laboratory instruments. Provide basic data analysis and interpretation after analytical testing.
- Follow established test methods, procedures and SOPs to generate data and maintain complete and accurate records of laboratory work.
- Other laboratory work as assigned.
- BS/BA in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Bioengineering, or a related field
- 1-2 years of analytical chemistry lab experience, preferably in the biopharma/biotech industry
- Proficient with common lab techniques such as accurate weighing, dilution, pH measurement, UV assay and similar techniques
- Familiar with protein chemistry and analytical techniques for protein/biologics analysis, including HPLC, UPLC, SEC, SDS-PAGE, UV-Vis, etc.
- Ability to support and collaborate with bioprocess scientists and engineers supporting bioprocess projects including cell culture, purification, etc.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted