Provide packaging support to the PD project teams, CTS, and Global Manufacturing Supply network, to ensure:
• Development requirements to support that qualification, registration, and launch key events are met. Activities include, but are not limited to:
- Recommend primary packaging components
- Complete primary packaging specifications and testing
- Manage/complete stability packaging campaigns
- Complete (generate or review) IND/NDA CTX/MAA Container Closure sections with supporting documentation
• Review of post launch primary packaging changes or stability issues, as needed or requested.
• Cost effective package development.
• Alignment of primary pack component usage through PD, CTS, and GMS with Global Procurement input/support to ensure cost effective solutions (i.e., material selection and process)
• Assessment of new materials, components, and technologies for both technical performance and cost effectiveness.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted