SRG is seeking a Chemist for a client in Creve Coeur, MO.
This position is with a major agrochemical company, and qualified candidates should have a BS in Chemistry along with 1-2+ years of related experience.
- Conduct chemical and physical laboratory tests to assist scientists in making qualitative and quantitative analyses of formulated products
- Make determinations for process techniques, quality control, or other evaluations
- Broad variety of responsibility including analytical support, formulation development and problem solving
- Analytical support includes-HPLC, GC, rheology, particle characterization, other physical chemistry testing
- Formulation development duties includes producing both large- and small-scale batches to predetermined specifications and stability testing
- Other work involving experimental, theoretical, or practical application of chemistry and related sciences as required
- BS in Chemistry or a related field
- Hands-on experience with wet chemistry and analytical chemistry techniques including HPLC, GC, rheology, etc. preferred
- Ability to work in a semi-industrial setting as well as in an analytical laboratory
- Desire to learn and be trained on new chemistry techniques
- Candidates should be self-starters and flexible
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted