SRG is a Global Life Sciences staffing and consulting firm and we are seeking a QA Documentation Specialist for a 6 month plus contract role in Frederick, MD.
• Provides clerical and administrative support related to documentation processes and systems.
• Pre-approves and routes documents for review and approval in the electronic Document Management System (DMS).
• Approves Document Change Controls and assigns effective dates to documents.
• Pre-Releases documents for training and adds documents to curricula in the electronic Learning Management System.
• Maintains the document archival room.
• Responsible for filing and maintenance of all controlled documents and records. Ensures files are accurate and easily retrievable.
• Creates logbooks to be used in production.
• Scans, verifies and archives documentation and records as needed.
• Performs general word processing tasks. Checks format and conformance to document templates. Ensure the correct and timely input of database entries.
• Provides support to clients on the process of documents in the DMS and word processing tasks as needed.
• Participates in function meetings.
• Notifies manager of compliance questions and issues.
• Provides additional support and assistance on tasks and projects as directed by management.
BA or Equivalent Experience – Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and Pharma Industry Experience.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted