SRG is currently looking for an Associate Document Reviewer for one of our priority clients! Reach out to me if you or anyone you know has interest!
Houston 12 months
Associate Document Reviewer
- Review of assigned manufacturing documentation and driving the subsequent corrections needed, prior to Quality review of each document.
- Documentation includes manufacturing batch records and ancillary documentation such as cell counts and equipment readouts, as well as logbooks, and GMP forms used in the production of Viral Vector (VV) Batches.
- Additional duties include updating and maintaining the document review tracker for VV Manufacturing.
- Responsible for escalations to senior members and Supervisors of the team for complex issues that arise during review.
- Responsible for developing a skill set appropriate to the level that includes understanding Quality Systems, Manufacturing practices, Good Documentation Practices.#LI-BK1
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted