Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
SRG is a Global Life Sciences staffing and consulting firm and we are seeking a GBS Global Change Management Consultant for a 6 month plus contract role. This is a remote role.
The primary responsibility is creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and minimize resistance to key initiatives. The change manager will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization of, and proficiency with, the changes that impact employees. Developing and deploying change management tools, standards and capabilities for the Global and Regional Business Process Management teams and project sponsors.
• Design and drive change management strategies that directly support the GBS strategic business plan.
• Connect the dots on local and global projects and communications, ensuring an aligned approach to optimize synergies and stakeholder management.
• Apply the structured CM methodology to lead regional and/or global change management activities.
• Effectively partner with other Enterprise functions like Communications, Learning & Development and CI to ensure alignment with Enterprise strategies
• Employ change readiness activities, including impact analysis, stakeholder analysis, and change readiness assessments for local and regional projects.
• Create and apply actionable deliverables for these projects using the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan.
• Lead, devise, and implement goals, objectives, milestones, and performance measures to asses an organization’s success in implementing change.
• Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications related to local and regional change projects, focusing on stakeholder management and strategic/leadership communications.
Coaching / Capability
• Consult and coach regional and global Business Process Management teams, as well as leaders and customers, to build CM capabilities within extended teams.
• Provide input to, document requirements of, and support the design and delivery of training programs.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.