• Key supporting member of a fluidic organization (Early development & SAM Center of Excellence), consist of cell and molecular biologists, analytical scientists, chemists and process engineering scientists for Mammalian cell and RNA based platform development (Mainly CHO) as well as supporting early development of a variety of vaccine products.
• Applies detailed fundamental knowledge of own specialty area or scientific discipline into solving process development problems
• Solves complex problems through analytical thinking; identifies and prioritizes solutions using knowledge gained through formal education, experience and sound judgment
• Fully understands the rationale and hypotheses for experimental designs
• Works with minimal supervision in a matrix environment and effectively manages multiple project activities
• Rapidly acquires theoretical and operational knowledge of laboratory equipment in own discipline. Trains and supervises other team members as necessary
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted