SRG is seeking a Production Specialist for a client in Berkeley, CA.
This position is with a major pharma company focusing on the development of experimental vaccines using mRNA technology. Qualified candidates should hold a BS/MS in a scientific field and have 1-3 years of related experience.
- Responsible for all aspects of vaccine development and start-up in the following areas: Plasmid linearization, and large scale HPLC technology.
- Work seamlessly across all areas and will be an SME for upstream or downstream processes.
- Participates in new product introduction (NPIs) with support from Tech Transfer (TT), Project Engineers (PE) and Project team leads.
- Actively collaborates with TT and PE to assist in start-up and process development.
- Provides input for new processes and assists in the creation of new procedures to support product development and start-up
- Works with new experimental mRNA technology to execute tasks for start-up activities
- BS/MS in Biology, Chemistry, Bioengineering, Chemical Engineering, or a related field
- 1-3 years of related industry experience working in a cGMP environment
- Previous experience working in upstream and/or downstream biomanufacturing
- Previous experience in technology transfers or product development is beneficial
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted