Clinical Research Associate
SRG is looking for a REMOTE Clinical Research Associate that will be the primary liaison between the investigator sites and the company, responsible for overall site conduct and establishing important relationships with key site personnel and serve as one of the faces of the company to the sites. Given the smaller CRO environment, we are seeking a candidate who is comfortable working in a hands-on, highly visible and autonomous type of role, and who is flexible and can positively collaborate across all levels with the clinical team and sponsor / vendors. This is a great opportunity to work with a growing company and have the autonomy to truly impact impact the organization. They offer small team comradery and a nimble entrepreneurial environment where smart decisions are made quickly without red tape / bureaucracy.
- Perform site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits of investigational sites for the Company’s clinical trials.
- Manage the progress of assigned studies by tracking patient recruitment and enrollment, CRF completion and submission, source data verification, drug accountability, data collection, and data query generation and resolution.
- Oversee and conduct monitoring activities, including remote monitoring and risk-based monitoring.
- Develop collaborative relationships with investigative sites and personnel.
- Lead assigned sites through regular contact to ensure site compliance, adequate enrollment, and understanding of study requirements.
- Critically review and analyze site activities through frequent visits and contacts to monitor study sites and performance.
- Build relationships with the Investigators and site staff to enhance productivity, as well as collaborate with management on protocol discrepancies, improving efficiency, data integrity, etc.
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitoring visit findings and action plans.
- Review site regulatory documents, monitor patient safety and address protocol deviation, data quality issues, drug accountability and identify process improvements for assigned sites.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted