• Staging, assembling, disassembling and cleaning of equipment.
• Maintain and inspect equipment / Perform routine preventive maintenance on process equipment
• Coordinate vendor support for equipment repairs and calibration
• Maintain the change parts and spare parts inventory, and development material storage retriever and clean equipment room
• Maintain and monitor the equipment schedule for the lab
• Train on CERPS, create work orders and purchase orders.
• Procurement of raw materials and product support items (e.g., lubricant, tubing, needles, vials, syringes, and filters)
• Train on Comet and create new raw materials item codes (DM codes)
• Prepare shipping request and coordinate the shipping of packages internal/external.
• Perform lab experiments based on an experimental plan with input from engineers and formulators
• Minimum of a High School Degree or equivalent - required
• Bachelor's degree is preferred, but not required
• Must have attention to detail and good documentation skills
• Must have some level of experience within a manufacturing environment
• Provide effective communication of observations and results to the team
• Must follow safety and quality principles
• Position MAY require use of a respirator on occasion.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted