The job holder provides routine QC Microbiology laboratory, with the purpose of meeting daily routine requirements as well as achieving goals established by the supervisor and/or manager
• Completes daily assigned routine tasks timely and accurately (may include testing of GMP samples, reporting of data, assisting other Microbiologists, general lab housekeeping)
• Paperwork completion, data entry, filing, etc.
• Serves on team projects (i.e. qualifications, investigation) in the role of testing support and initiation of investigation
• Responsible for completing laboratory housekeeping to ensure safety and compliance
• Identifies areas for improvement or gaps in both safety and compliance (ZAPs/ZIPs)
• Effectively communicates issues/hurdles to supervisor and/or manager
• Supports companies site initiatives and departmental goals
• Requires holiday and weekend work
Educational / Job-Related Experience:
• Minimum of BA/BS in Science field (Biology or Microbiology)
• 0-2 years industrial experience in biopharmaceutical industry, such as Microbiology, Biology, or related field experience.
• This position may require knowledge of microbial assays (bioburden and endotoxin)--A PLUS.
SRG Woolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted