Recruiter - Bloomsbury, NJ
Under general supervision, uses knowledge and skills obtained through experience education and/or training to provide professional recruiting services to assigned internal clients. Recruits, interviews, and screens candidates to fill existing and future job openings. Develops a strong network of talent using multiple methods. Maintains strong communication with internal customers and candidates to obtain, clarify and provide facts and information.
Responsibilities may include:
- Meets with internal clients to discuss upcoming talent acquisition needs and to develop a multi-faceted recruitment strategy and a defined interview process for requisitions assigned
- Sources active and passive candidates using multiple methods and resources including, but not limited to: applicants, online databases, employee referrals, and internal candidates
- Screens all candidates for qualifications, motivational fit, detailed compensation history, relocation needs, and availability, etc.
- Uses competency based behavioral interview techniques to ensure candidates match all specifications of the position including organizational fit and job fit
- Refers short-listed candidates to hiring manager; makes recommendations regarding hiring of candidates and facilitates in all stages throughout the selection process
- Educates candidates on the total value proposition of the company including the company's benefits, career development opportunity, variable pay structure, etc.
- In accordance with company guidelines and in coordination with HR Compensation, recommends compensation packages for offers
- In accordance with approved processes, maintains requisition and candidate activity within the applicant tracking system and other required documentation and tracking resources
- Ensures adherence with all equal employment opportunity (EEO) legislation, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and other local and federal employment laws
- Arranges travel for applicants coming from distant locations when applicable
- Establish and maintain contact with universities, educational institutions, government agencies and / or employment in order to maintain contact to create a source of candidates
- Establishes and maintains relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future department trends and business initiatives that could impact hiring needs
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Organization Development or related field required
3 – 5 years of experience in a corporate talent acquisition role
Experience recruiting in a rapid growth environment preferred, but not required
Experience with full-cycle recruiting
Knowledge of behavioral based interview techniques
Experience with recruitment technology platforms and applicant tracking systems (Paycom / HireVue preferred)
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted