Clinical Project Specialist II
The Clinical Project Specialist II supports project managers to ensure the contracted services and expectations of clinical studies are carried out by project teams in accordance with the executed contracts and the customer expectations. This is in-office position with ability to work remotely 2 days per week.
• Provides operational support for Clinical Operations
• Establishes tracking procedures for projects under minimal direction of manager; maintains and updates project tracking tools, metrics, and computer databases, and meeting minutes as required
• Conducts secondary review of essential regulatory documents
• May serve as project representative for internal and external TMF audits
May serve as primary site contact for collection of regulatory documents, tracking and maintaining drug/study supplies, and administrative study related questions
• Provides indirect management and direct training of Research Associates
• Performs quality reviews under the direction of the project manager as required including, but not limited to, review of trial and site study files
• Minimum of 3 years in a clinical research environment managing administrative aspects of clinical trials or equivalent experience; previous supervisory experience and company experience preferred
• High School diploma or associate’s degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted