Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
• Support epidemiologic projects and processes, under the supervision of permanent Manager- or Director-level epidemiologist, in alignment with companies Research and Development strategy.
• Conduct Literature reviews.
• Draft sections of Epi Packages or other similar descriptive epidemiology documents for internal or external audiences.
• Manage studies using databases available within the Epi Dept.
• Summarize information from completed studies for inclusion in regulatory documents, internal study reports, or Powerpoint slides for presentations.
• Provide project management and communication support for large, complex epidemiology collaborative studies.
• Schedule meetings, track timelines, monitor budgets, draft meeting minutes / decision logs.
• Post and maintain repository of relevant references for team.
• Perform research management activities in accordance with company record and retention or data disclosure policies.
• Develop CSR summaries from completed study reports.
• Archive final epidemiology project documents into PIER E.g. clear backlog of filing final study documents related to marketed studies or burden of disease studies.
• Convert study reports into draft manuscript sections for peer-review publications.
• MPH or MSPH in Epidemiology "required"
• PhD/Doctorate or MD with MPH in epidemiology preferred.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.