Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Sr. Project Engineer
Carlsbad, CA - 12 month contract
Our client is opening a new manufacturing facility due to growth and has a need for a Sr. Project Engineer consultant to develop and implement engineering solutions. Responsibilities will include providing project management and engineering on small to large capital projects from initiation through start-up and closure.
• Manage and coordinate construction projects
• Manage activities of local engineering group consisting of up to 10 engineers and technicians
• Responsible for total project budgets of up to $10MM
• Support corporate capital expenditure budgets
• Manage and coordinate medium to large site facility construction projects
• Assist engineers and operations during startup and commissioning of large capital projects
• Work independently and receive a moderate to low level of guidance and direction within clear or even broad guidelines
• 8+ years of engineering project management experience in a sponsor or CMO company
• Experience leading multiple capital projects in excess of $10MM.
• Project Management Professional Certification (PMI, PMP)
• Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and team building skills
• Experience with Automation and PLC’s
• Familiarity with CAD Solidworks
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.