SRG is seeking a Research Associate II for a client in Cambridge, MA.
This position is with a major biopharma company, and qualified candidates will have a BS/MS in chemistry and 1-3 years of related research/industry experience.
- Support oligonucleotide synthesis method development, optimization and scaling up
- Support downstream processing method optimization
- Execution of oligonucleotide synthesis and downstream processes to provide the research and in-house non-GMP material in a tight timeline
- Execution of in-process analytical tests
- Participate in creating and reviewing SOPs and batch records in support of the in-house non-GMP manufacture
- BS/MS in Chemistry with 0-3 years lab experience, preferably in an industrial setting.
- Basic understanding of analytical techniques (pH, osmolality, conductivity measurement, HPLC, LC-MS etc.). Related hands-on experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of oligonucleotide manufacture process including phosphoramidite chemistry, chromatography, ultrafiltration etc. is a plus.
- Experience in record-keeping and excellent laboratory documentation practice, are required.
- Strong commitment to high laboratory and scientific standard; ability to maintain a safe, clean, and orderly laboratory work environment; assist in routine lab and equipment maintenance.
- Good communication skill is a must for this position.
- The successful candidate must be a responsible and proactive individual who is able to work as a team player in a highly dynamic environment with aggressive timelines.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted