SRG is seeking a Research Associate for a client in Gaithersburg, MD.
This position is with a major pharma company, and qualified candidates should hold a BS/MS in Molecular Biology or a related field, and have 2+ years of related research experience.
- Perform molecular and cellular biology techniques including mammalian cell culture, DNA, RNA transfection, DNA/RNA isolation and qPCR/qRT-PCR
- Work with stem cells (iPSC and ESC), single cell cloning, cell differentiation, flow cytometry and confocal microscope
- Run multiple cell lines at a time and work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Learn new molecular biology and cell biology techniques supporting scientists in the cell culture and fermentation sciences group
- BS/MS in Molecular Biology, Cell Biology or a related field
- 2-3+ years of related research experience
- Strong cell culture and molecular biology skills including DNA, RNA transfection, Western blotting, RT-PCR, qPCR, etc.
- Previous experience with stem cell culture, cell differentiation, flow cytometry is a plus
- CRISPR/genome editing experience also a plus
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search