Role = Regulatory Associate / Regulatory Document Management
Duration = Six months from start date
Standard Day Shift (Mon-Fri; 40 hrs/wk; 8 hrs/day)
Remote position, but must work in Eastern Standard Time.
To verify and update information in local regulatory tracking systems for US market, primarily. May provide support to Canada, or other markets as well.
• Assist in data migration and integration activities, as well as maintenance of regulatory documents, and OTC product records in a controlled environment
• Identifies and utilizes internal and external material to ensure accuracy of database content and company format
• Utilizes Veeva Regulatory System (Liquent technology)
• eDMS system knowledge/experience required
• Documentation management experience
• Attention to detail, with excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• VEEVA system (liquent technology) strongly preferred
• OTC product lifecyle knowledge
• Clear communication skills
• Ability to multitask, work independently and remotely within set timeframes
• Performs related duties as assigned
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted