SRG is seeking a QA Documentation Auditor for a client in Myerstown, PA.
This position is with a major pharma company and qualified candidates will have 2+ years of administrative/documentation review experience in a GMP environment.
- Review production records (i.e. batch manufacturing, packaging records and MES production reports) for accuracy and completeness; perform mathematical audit of calculations; prepare and maintain batch jackets
- Issue/Reconcile manufacturing and packaging documents for execution according to SOPs in timely manner to support production schedules.
- Issue/Reconcile QC laboratory documentation for execution according to SOPs.
- Support site practices for document control in issuance/reconciliation of working documents.
- File new labeling exhibits, specification sheets, expiration authorizations, and storage documentation in appropriate files.
- Coordinate testing/release of work in process with production, QA and PPIC departments.
- HS Diploma required; AS/BS in a scientific/technical field preferred
- 2+ years of documentation review and/or experience in Banking and/or Medical Offices
- Previous pharmaceutical/biotech industry experience in a GMP regulated environment
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Experience using SAP or another automated inventory system is a plus
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted