SRG is seeking a Lab Coordinator for a client in Morristown, NJ.
This is position is with a major pharma company, and qualified candidates should have a BS in a Scientific field and be familiar with LIMS systems.
- Help the administration of LIMS, Instrument label assignment and maintenance, and analytical sample coordination including labelling distribution to Analytical Development team
- Laboratory supply ordering, laboratory housekeeping, documentation archiving, metrology administration support
- Coordinate laboratory activities and effectively communicates to all stakeholders regarding the analytical development activities
- Order laboratory supplies including glassware, filters, syringes, dissolution sinkers, solvents, chemicals, reference standards, HPLC columns, etc.
- Help maintain the laboratory housekeeping in a good condition at all time, arrange the laboratory space to make use of the space efficiently
- Maintain lab chemical inventory and the documents for metrology
- Enter chemical, reference standard, instrument event, metrology update information to the ELN; Enter SDS into SharePoint
- Help senior scientists and stability managers to coordinate stability sample pulls and distributions and label the samples based on instructions
- BS/BA in a scientific field (biology, chemistry, biochemistry, etc.)
- 1-2 years of related laboratory experience, preferably in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry
- Familiar with LIMS systems
- Understanding of working in a GMP environment preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated, collaborative and a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted