- centralized reading of PD-L1 cases (retrospective) from a number of trials for data aggregation/comparison.
- 3rd party verification of PD-L1 scoring methods (i.e. 1% CPS equivalency for SP263 in NSCLC)
- definition of staining guidance and interpretation for novel markers we have an IHC test developed (cell specific stain characterization to define compartmental capture metrics)
- definition of stain parameters for multiplex IHC staining (cell compartment, intensity definition, cell count definition, initial metric definition)
- independent path verifier of our lab path generated data (on certain programs)
- definition of scoring criteria for cut off determination
- creation of staining guidance for a given marker
- support in multiplex vs singleplex comparison efforts to support assay validations and defining unified validation plan
- evaluation of digital pathology solutions for CDx commercial solutions
- supporting multi-pathologist read adjudication studies and IHC test bake offs
- remote viewing of images (via Aperio, Phillips)
- if needed, on -site slide evaluation post COVID19 situation
- support investigations of past stains to reconcile inherited programs/data
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted