Clinical Research Coordinator - Direct Hire
SRG is looking for a Clinical Research Coordinator in Raleigh, NC that will have the opportunity to:
- Provide support to the clinical department to assist with execution and maintenance of clinical studies.
- Maintain, update, and may establish various databases for clinical tracking.
- Assist with maintaining metrics such as patient status and timelines for various activities pertaining to the clinical development program.
- Maintain clinical operations files.
- Track incoming and outgoing clinical and regulatory documents and updates for investigator sites.
- Prepare materials and attend investigator meetings, vendors meetings, ad hoc committee meetings as required.
- Provide day to day operational support for all ongoing protocols as requests from PMs arise.
- Assist with Raleigh office management to ensure clinical team is functioning at maximum capacity.
- Gather data and formatting for documents, managing timelines for submission deadlines such as compiling comments from internal reviews and formatting.
- Create, modify and format slides for the clinical team to assist with KOL/vendor meetings/ad hoc committee meetings.
- Perform all responsibilities in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures, established guidelines and work instructions, and appropriate industry and Good Clinical Practices standards.
- Undergraduate Degree in Science Discipline
- GCP Training
- 3+ years of clinical trial experience
- Basic understanding of clinical drug development and GCP and familiarity with regulatory requirements for conduct of clinical trials.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted