QC Analyst I
Day shift Monday – Friday 8 hours/day
1 year Contract with possibility of conversion or extension
• Conduct biological, chemical and physical analyses on raw materials, initial, in-process and final products, and samples collected from environmental monitoring programs. Work under supervision.
• Testing as required supporting microbial identifications, bioburden analysis, biological indicators, growth promotion, and water. Will be required to read microbial plates and interpret test results where appropriate.
• Pickup and receive samples to the appropriate laboratory.
• Use sophisticated laboratory instrumentation and computer systems to collect and record data. Perform advanced assays requiring precise analytical skills and understanding of biology and chemistry principles.
• Complete all testing, including special project / protocol testing in a timely and appropriate manner.
• Maintain data integrity.
• Participate in functions involving teams, which impact production, increase efficiency, solve problems, generate cost savings and improve quality.
• Perform laboratory and manufacturing audits as required. Audit and update, as required, plant/lab SOPs.
• Perform equipment maintenance and calibrations as required.
• Ensure laboratory area is maintained in a GMP state at all times while following all EHS and 5S guidelines.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and complete tasks in a timely manner.
• Effective organizational skills and ability to plan and suggest resolutions to technical problems.
• Demonstrates some knowledge of assays/equipment in functional area.
• Computer literate and competent with a general knowledge of word processing and spreadsheets (such as Microsoft Office).
• Proficient use of laboratory equipment and tools.
• Must be detail-oriented, conscientious, and responsible.
• Must have effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Some knowledge of applicable CTP/SOPs, EHS requirements, FDA Regulations, application of cGMP/GDPs.
• Must be able to learn new computer systems and programs in a timely manner.
• Must be able to lift, push, pull and carry up to 25 lbs.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted