Role = Associate QC Microbiologist
Duration = One year from start date
Standard Day Shift (Mon-Fri; 40 hrs/wk; 8 hrs/day) and must be willing to work occasional Weekends or off-hours as needed.
This site only starts workers on the 1st and 16th of every month.
100% onsite work - lab-based
The job holder provides routine QC Microbiology laboratory and/or EM and/or Clean Utility sampling support, with the purpose of meeting daily routine requirements as well as achieving goals established by the supervisor and/or manager
• Completes daily assigned routine tasks timely and accurately (may include collection and/or testing of GMP samples, reporting of data, assisting other Microbiologists, general lab housekeeping)
• Paperwork completion, data entry, filing, etc.
• Serves on team projects (i.e. qualifications, investigation) in the role of testing support and initiation of investigation
• Responsible for completing laboratory housekeeping to ensure safety and compliance
• Identifies areas for improvement or gaps in both safety and compliance (ZAPs/ZIPs)
• Effectively communicates issues/hurdles to supervisor and/or manager
• Supports GSK site initiatives and departmental goals
• Job requires gowning into GMP manufacturing spaces to collect samples
• Supports investigations for EM and Clean Utilities
• BA/BS in Science field (Biology or Microbiology)
• 1-3 years industrial experience in biopharmaceutical industry, such as Microbiology, Biology, or related field experience.
• This position requires knowledge of microbial assays (bioburden and endotoxin) and/or environmental control and monitoring and/or clean utility sampling and testing in a GMP environment.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted