Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Associate Scientist - Level 1
Bench Scientist responsible for management of the Company collection including distribution of samples and inventory management. Sample prep uses a variety of laboratory automations and software applications. Able to perform within timeline and prioritize multiple functions. Responsible for following standard operating procedures to maintain compliance and safety standards. Competent in basic laboratory techniques. Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
o Candidate must have BS, BA or Associates Degree in Chemistry/ Biology/ Engineering/ Mathematics or equivalent
o Preferred at least 1 year of laboratory experience
o Experience and knowledge in a Sample Management environment and automaton platforms are preferred.
o Experience with liquid handling equipment and other laboratory automation technology systems is preferred.
o Good IT skills are preferred
Job Function/Principle Duties:
• Work in a team responsible for the daily production and the operation of sample management including receiving/sorting, plate generation, distribution, maintaining inventory, and QC support using various liquid handling instruments in Discovery Supply.
• Must have good attention to detail and be highly organized.
• Capable of prioritizing multiple job functions and ability to work within tight deadlines.
• Follows written procedures and maintains accurate records.
• Effectively communicates results of work to supervisor and others.
• Maintains instruments in good working order and reports safety and maintenance problem to supervisor.
• Operates in accordance with various SOPs, compliance and safety standards.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.