Invoice Operations Specialist
Job Description – Invoice Operations Specialist (grade 26)
The?Invoice Operations Specialist?reports to the?Senior Manager Invoice Operations?with responsibility for?execution of invoice?processing, compliance and month end close.??The focus of the role is to?execute invoice processing?aligned to best?practice, improve invoice processing efficiency through increased?use of technology enablers to improve?straight through processing, address continuous improvement opportunities?and?optimize P-card?adoption.?Support?common processes for invoice processing worldwide?unless dictated by?country?statutory requirements.??
The successful candidate will be expected to be highly self-motivated and innovative, with proven experience in successfully?supporting?a?best in class?invoice operations?program,?providing?best practice service delivery?and?actionable?business?insights?through data and analytics.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Execute end to end invoice processing?
• Review invoices for accuracy and completeness.?
• Manage and Engage operations process with offshore team to ensure service levels
• Support month end close and PTP accounting?
• May perform data entry of invoices to include but not limited?to:?scanning, invoice matching, coding, and routing for approvals.?
• Answers Payables and Purchasing inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.?
• Resolve problems by analyzing reports apply good judgment and escalate unresolved issues.?
• Actively participate in process improvement initiatives.?
• Maintain process integrity, internal and SOX controls, and ensure compliance with the Controller’s Manual and all applicable laws and regulations.?
• Accountability for service delivery against agreed and evolving KPI’s and service partnership agreement?
• Support strategic and cross functional projects.?
• Act as the point of contact to resolve Invoice Operations issues and escalations with business partners?
• Collaborate and partner with cross functional business partners and International colleagues to identify and implement options to improve the quality of service delivery from a global perspective and pursue opportunities for global process delivery in line with best practice.
• As required support transition to Company Business Services center
• Other duties and special projects, as assigned?
Knowledge and Skills:
• Aspire to deliver an exceptional customer experience and process excellence
• A focus on innovation and continuous improvement
• Business Partnership, build relationships and trust, share ideas and work collaboratively
• Strong analytical skills and a critical thinker; must have the ability to use excellent judgment, resolve issues with dexterity?and effective decision making.?
• Support development of global process maps; desk-top manuals and documentation??
• Delivery of process related training?
• Excellent interpersonal skills, an inquisitive mind, and the ability to work effectively with multiple, cross-functional stakeholders.?
• Excellent communications skills: written, verbal, and presentation?
• Results orientation: The ideal candidate will be results-driven and must thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.?
• Ability to operate successfully across diverse geographical locations and cultures?
• High level of self-motivation, positive attitude, drive for achievement and a strong work ethic?
• High School and 6 Years’ Experience, or Associate Degree and 5 Years’ Experience, or Bachelor's Degree and 4 Years’ Experience of?PTP and?Invoice Operations?best practice programs
• Demonstrated understanding of PTP and Invoice Operations best practices and emerging technologies required.?
• Knowledge of US GAAP and SOX Controls required.?
• Proficiency with?Oracle?or?best practice?ERP system’s?is required?
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft tools (Excel, Outlook, Word, Visio, PowerPoint) required
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted