Direct Hire - Product Manager - Sample Prep
SRG is looking for a Product Manager - Sample Prep for our client based out of Woburn, MA. They are a rapidly growing technology company that developed a proprietary and patented technology platform that has sustainable, competitive advantages in both the pre-analytical and process technology life science market segments.
This position is ideal for a self-motivated individual with broad scientific background with experience in product management. You should be a creative and resourceful team player who enjoys working closely with all functions including Marketing, Sales, Applications, R&D, Manufacturing & Engineering.
- Acquire deep customer knowledge by interacting with customers to gain understanding of their technical requirements and translate to product definition and development.
- Align with Sales, Marketing, and Applications on technical product requirements for new products.
- Work with Sales, Marketing, R&D, and Applications to analyze new business opportunities.
- Create and own product development strategy and roadmap; identify areas of growth, create strategic marketing plans to drive product definition and development, customer engagement, and market penetration.
- Assist with the development of a marketing plan which includes sales strategies and tactics for sales and distribution channels; including, but not limited to: marketing material, sales collateral, launch material, presentations, and training.
- Have a strong expertise in sample preparation by knowing the market, competition, and trends.
- Familiar with commercialization plans which includes using sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure profitability of product lines. This also includes working with the Project Manger to complete all Documentation to launch new products.
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
- Preferred PhD or Master’s Degree in life or physical sciences. MBA is a plus.
- 10 years plus of marketing and sales experience, with a minimum of 5 years product marketing experience within the life sciences.
- Experience branding products for life science and clinical markets will be beneficial.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and implementation skills; proven analytical skills with ability to translate data into actionable plans.
- In-depth knowledge of molecular biology; NGS and proteomics experience a plus.
- Critical thinking skills, excellent communication, and interpersonal skills are necessary, as well as the ability to prioritize tasks and timelines.
- 30% travel, primarily domestic.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search