SRG is seeking a Microbiology Lab Tech for a client in Chesterfield, MO.
This position is with a major agrochemical company, and qualified candidates should have a BS in Biology, Microbiology, or a related field, along with 1-2 years of related laboratory experience.
- Work in clean laboratory environments, primarily with plant pathogens and occasionally with soil or plants
- Perform culturing of fungi and bacteria using in vitro techniques
- Use of molecular biology and microbiology methods
- Process and inventory samples
- Other laboratory related duties as needed
- BS in Biology, Microbiology or a related field
- 1-2 years of related laboratory experience, preferably with plant pathology
- Familiarity with sterile technique and ability to work in growth chambers, following all SOPs
- Knowledge of molecular biology laboratory techniques
- Excellent organizational skills and work ethic, along with the ability to work in a fast-paced, detail-oriented environment
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted