SRG is seeking a Biochemist for a client in Chesterfield, MO.
This position is with a major agrochemical company, and qualified candidates should have a BS/MS/PhD in Biology, Biochemistry, or a related field, along with 3-5+ years of related experience.
- Design, conduct, troubleshoot and interpret GLP-compliant experiments for producing, characterizing and formulating protein reagent for biotech safety assessment
- Develop and implement research and/or technology-driven proposals
- Communicate research findings with team leads
- Prepare data documentation, study report and characterization records and ensure QMS, GLP and GRR compliance
- Prepare or contribute to the communication of important results/findings to key stakeholders both internally and externally
- BS/MS in Biology, Biochemistry or related field with 5-7+ years of experience or PhD and 3+ years of experience
- Hands-on experience with recombinant protein expression, tagged and non-tagged protein chromatography as well as native sources
- Familiarity with IEC, SEC, and the operation of AKTA FPLC chromatography systems.
- Preferred technical skills include biophysical characterization methods including RP-HPLC, DLS, DSF and mass spectrometry
- Protein purification, membrane protein purification, protein functional assay development experience also a plus
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted