QC Sampler I
Samples raw materials, creates test sheets delivers samples to QC Laboratory, files document packets, scans documents to computer drive, manages retained samples.
finished good samples.
• Must have personal car and able to drive between buildings (1-3 miles) daily.
• Organize and maintain archives of all Licaps controlled documentation including, but not limited to batch records deviations, investigations, customer complaints, raw material and finished product test sheets.
• Organize and maintain archives of all Licaps retention samples and documents including, but not limited to batch records raw material and finished good samples.
• Prepares test sheets for all incoming raw materials.
• Pulls raw material testing in accordance with test sheets and delivers to the lab for testing.
• Perform some administrative duties for Licaps QA
• Must be able to work overtime – more than 40 hours per week or 8 hours per day.
• Attendance on plant site/office site is essential.
• Must be able to work weekends or holidays as business needs dictate.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted