QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR
Oak Hill, NY- Local Candidates Only
6 Month Contract
**TWO OPENINGS - One on A-Shift; One on B-Shift**
Role = QC Inspector
Duration = Six months from start date, with possible extension
A-Shift = Alternate weeks = One week Sun-Wed, four 10/hr days; Other week Sun-Tues three 12/hr days (this is because of COVID ... normal is four 10/hr days)
B Shift = Alternate weeks = One week Wed-Sat, four 10/hr days; Other week Thur-Sat three 12/hr days (this is because of COVID ... normal is four 10/hr days every week)
100% Onsite Lab Work
PLEASE note at the top of resumes, which shift your candidates are open to working.
To ensure the timely flow of raw materials and packaging components from receiving to operations, by sampling incoming material, and evaluating material quality
• Assist staff, site management and vendors on issues and initiatives relating to raw material and packaging material quality.
• Comply with sampling and testing procedures for incoming raw materials and packaging components, as directed.
• Comply with all Safety and GMP procedures and policies.
• Participate in site Operational Excellence initiatives/programs.
• Incorporate Lean Sigma principals into ways of working.
• Perform Self Inspection audits as required.
• Use of digital photography to illustrate and record visual references and defects.
• Report information to supervisors, managers, and various GSK departments.
• Report information to vendors, and other groups.
• Evaluate the quality of non-conforming materials and finished goods.
• High-school Degree mandatory with at least 2-6 years related experience
• Associates of Science is preferred with at least 0-2 years related experience.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted