Logistics Associate II -1+ yr contract
SCHEDULE: hours will be 12 hr rotating schedule, 0700-1900.
Week 1 M,T, F,S,S
Week 2 W,Th
Contributes within team using SAP, Syncade and/or Ship console Systems for receipt, storage, issuance, dispensing and allocations of API and consumable components.
Supports Manufacturing in handling & shipping product domestic and internationally.
Demonstrates organization, time management of primary role requirements for one of the following areas within the Logistics department: (Dispensing/FPA, Receiving, Shipping and/or Warehouse)
- Performs SAP transactions required for assigned area (Goods Receipt, Stock Put-away, Order Fulfillment, TO Creation, Material Movement)
- Performs Syncade required tasks for assigned area (Receipt, Movement, Material Adjustments, Scrapping ,Inventory).
- Demonstrates solid understanding of assigned procedures & obtains required qualifications.
- Demonstrates an understanding of cGMP’s required in the work environment.
- Performs Circular Chart required tasks for assigned area (Installation, Review, Daily monitoring).
- Perform Logbook entries/review as required for assigned area.
- Performs safe and compliant operation of Class 1,2,3 & 4 for assigned area.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives.
- Utilizes DMS and Trackwise for assigned area.
- Perform other duties as they are assigned to support department.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
0-3 years of experience
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted