Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
CONTRACT- MARCH THROUGH END OF 2021
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Temp Packaging Support:
• Coordinate with R&D to ensure packaging components need the capacity/fit/form/function requirements.
• Work with suppliers to ensure all critical parameters are called out on the technical spec.
• Coordinate with suppliers to verify various testing to ensure the package meet the fit/form/functions.
• Create/manage CCR (Change Control Request) to Quality to release approved component specs, PF&As (100+ SKUs) and pallet patterns.
• Create, update all technical packaging (~1000+ specs) & assembly instructions (PF&As).
o Route documents for signatures either via paper or electronically.
o Review current documents for completeness & robustness.
o Update and maintain current technical documentations as they relate to packaging.
• Create/manage ECR (Engineering Change Request) and load the necessary info into CORAL/OneVault data base system
Very detail oriented / minimal supervision / critical thinker / problem solver / organized / able to pick up things easily.
Able to prioritize and balance department workloads and work in a fast pace environment.
Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills / Computer literate:
Above average computer literacy.
Knowledge in working with different computer software, database management – i.e. spreadsheets, project management. Familiar with MS software Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access, etc.
Education: High School Diploma is required.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.