• Develop the maintenance strategy for the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
• Integration of the engineering spares operations into the CMMS
• Administer the site CMMS (Assets, Users, Planned Maintenance Tasks, Spares, Bills of Materials, Locations, EHS Critical Maintenance).
• Establish training curriculums and train all appropriate personnel in the use of the CMMS
• Provide support to track all maintenance repairs (Downtime, Scheduled and Unscheduled) for quality or engineering audits
• Be fully conversant with equipment reliability processes (e.g. RBM / RCM, MTBF, MTTR, Spares, Optimization etc.)
• Develop and report on maintenance effectiveness (KPI's, Data Integrity, Cost control)
• Responsible for managing storeroom operations and reporting on effectiveness
• Responsible for embedding standardized ways of working across the maintenance function
• Undergraduate Degree in an engineering related discipline or equivalent experience
• Around 5 Years experience within a maintenance function in Consumer Products, Pharmaceuticals or Food & Beverage
• At least 3 years experience of managing a site CMMS or other maintenance program in a manufacturing facility
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office applications and strong ability in the manipulation of Excel data.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted