|Construction Estimator IV|
The Global Machinery & Equipment Procurement Team is seeking a Procurement Consultant to provide sourcing expertise to support the Construction Category Manager on Capital Projects. Excellent project management, LEAN systems and relationship management skills are highly valued. We use innovative thinking and analysis to deliver results to the businesses we support.
The primary responsibilities for the role include defining company purchasing strategy for Capital Projects to meet business/project needs; collaborating with company Personal Care Engineering teams, the Kimtech Organization, procurement and operations teams to define unique needs and encourage collaboration; and managing relationships with key suppliers and internal customers. A structured strategic sourcing process is used to manage the entire contract life cycle from Request for Proposal to supplier exit.
Successful candidates will have industry experience in how to manage bids and contracts across multiple Global locations and to drive multiple stakeholders relationships and expectations within the company Personal Care business.
Utilizing company’s 6 Step Strategic Sourcing methodology you will:
• Work with internal customers to develop sourcing strategies for specific purchases of categories which will best meet business needs at the lowest total cost of ownership.
• Identify, evaluate and select suppliers that meet the internal customer needs.
• Solicit, evaluate, negotiate and award contracts for specific purchases (technical, commercial and/or commercial aspects) as well as administer contracts as required.
• Analyze Supply Base, reduce Risk, and optimize Total Cost of equipment ownership.
• Lead or co-lead initiatives to eliminate waste and variability in the supply chain including planning, managing and implementing major projects in a repeatable process to realize results.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent experience
• 8 years or more of work experience in an engineering, procurement, operations or similar role (including plant and/or corporate experiences).
• Experience managing large projects
• Experience in leading by influence
• Travel 10-20% of the time
• Construction/Estimating experience
• Multiple language skills
• Global Procurement Skills including low cost country sourcing experience
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted