Analytical Chemist - Level 1 US
We are looking for an analytical chemist/chemist who will be responsible for troubleshooting/maintenance of analytical instrumentation and purification to support chemistry efforts.
• Provide troubleshooting/maintenance for pertinent analytical instrumentation to facilitate optimal support of post-selection chemistry and library oligo-chemistry, including maintenance of LC/MS instruments (hardware and software), purification systems (reverse phase and normal phase), and NMR.
• Purification: Purify achiral small molecules (semi-prep scale) using reverse phase/normal phase systems such as Waters Auto purification System (Masslynx Software) and combi-flash system to support chemistry arrays and building blocks for oligo-chemistry work. Process includes analytical analysis and scale-up to prep purifications of final products.
• LC/MS method development and safety/compliance responsibilities.
• BS/MS in analytical, organic, or medicinal chemistry with 1-5 years of experience in the analytical instrument/pharmaceutical industry.
• Experience with common purification and analytical techniques, such as HPLC, LC/MS, SEC, etc.
• Familiarity with Thermo and Waters LC/MS platforms would be a plus.
• Ability to work independently, prepare and present reports, and collaborate across disciplines.
• Excellent oral and written communication.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search