Manufacturing Supplier Management
The contractor role is responsible for supporting Contract Manufacturing Organization (CMOs) management team in knowledge management and internal/external project governance activities. This position requires strong organizational and communication skills, with a key focus on transactional activities to support external manufacturing operations. Areas of focus will include project management, support of clinical and commercial technology transfers, change management, and implementation of supplier selection tools for products within company pipeline. Extensive collaboration with internal customers in a matrix environment is required. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, eager to embrace a “learn by doing” approach and be willing to accept guidance from team members at all levels and disciplines across the organization.
- Support external manufacturing and development cross functional teams and key stakeholders for pharmaceutical products through clinical development, product validation and commercialization.
- Lead day-to-day transactional activities to support external manufacturing operations, including ownership of documentation and logistics supporting manufacturing readiness at external CMOs.
- Support key internal operations including inventory management through SAP and utilization of procure-to-pay systems such as GEP
- Drive knowledge management activities including documentation of meeting minutes and action items during internal alignment team meetings and tracking metrics from external drug product manufacturing activities
- Understanding of supply chain, life sciences, or business/procurement, basics of GMP and Quality is desirable.
- Ability to complete assignments in an accurate, timely, and clearly documented manner with minimal oversight.
- Experience working within inventory management systems such as SAP is desired
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal), including experience presenting in front of multidisciplinary stakeholders.
- 0-2 experience in the field of manufacture of drug substance and parenteral drug products is required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences, Supply Chain, or Business is required
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted