Clinical Study Associate - Level 1 US
Description: Full Time complementary worker to focus on file management of Investigator Sponsored Research (ISR) Program to include, file clean-up, filing documents, archiving and any other tasks needed by the Operation Team.
• Review current study files for quality and accuracy and align data across systems.
• Organize current publications and align ViSiONS and Datavision database.
• Review and maintain study/site information in ViiV database systems (i.e., ViSiONS, eTrack, Datavision, GCMS, PIER, Veeva vault).
• Coordinate meetings with key stakeholders to obtain missing information.
• High School Diploma plus two years experience in pharmaceutical industry or health related field
• Ability to work effectively within interdisciplinary teams
• Ability to effectively handle competing priorities
• Computer proficiency in a variety of databases and software applications
• Ability to manage projects and assignments with minimal supervision
Ideal Candidate Skills:
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Experience in PubMed and Clinicaltrials.gov
• Experience with CTMS, eTMF (i.e., Veeva Vault)
• Bachelor’s degree in life sciences
• Knowledge of study processes and procedures, including FDA regulations
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search