Chemist (Mid)-Chemical R&D
Bayer Consumer Health R&D Therapeutics Development Center in Morristown NJ is focused on development of over-the-counter drug products in categories of Allergy, Cough & Cold, Pain & Cardio.
Senior Associate Scientist Analytical Development
The Sr. Associate Research Scientist Analytical Development performs extensive laboratory work to support pre-formulation development, formulation development, technology transfer activities, clinical trials, and evaluation of product performance and stability.
The Sr. Associate Scientist, with minimum supervision, manages projects to ensure all tests are completed in time, results are accurate, and all activities are documented. The Sr. Associate Scientist effectively communicates to all stakeholders the analytical activities and findings.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform extensive analytical laboratory work to support product development
• Develop efficient and accurate analytical procedures that meet all current regulatory requirements;
• Develop efficient, accurate, and Quality Control laboratory friendly analytical procedures that can be used at QC laboratories located globally at different manufacturing sites;
• Accurately interpret, document, and enter results into LIMS;
• Precisely and thoroughly document the learnings and share the knowledge with the teams;
• Perform analytical method development and validation, and transfer for multiple projects
• Help draft relevant testing protocols, reports, Specifications, and final methods
• Troubleshoot testing and/or analytical method related issues
• Follow written procedures and analytical laboratory practices to ensure the work quality and compliance
• Prioritizes workload by aligning with Analytical Development project leads to ensure that key objectives are met on time
• Ensures that documentations are up-to-date as per guidelines
• Perform other duties as assigned
MUST HAVE Skills & Competency:
• Practical knowledge of the Analytical Method Development and Validation activities.
• Hands-on experience with Waters and Agilent HPLC and UPLC and the other common instrument in a pharmaceutical analytical laboratory.
• Expert in Waters Empower CDS.
• Expert in MS Office, such as Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
• Familiar with Analytical Laboratory documentation practices (preferred: experiences with Electronic Laboratory Notebook, and Laboratory Information Management System).
• Understand and follow GMP / SOP requirements.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• This individual must be highly motivated, have a positive “can-do” attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment as a collaborative team player.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Science, or international equivalent, with a minimum of 6 years of proven Pharmaceutical Analytical Laboratory experience.
• A Master’s degree or higher in Science, or international equivalent, with a minimum of 4 years of proven Pharmaceutical Analytical Laboratory experience.
• Go extra miles to get things done at a high quality
• Ownership of the work
Travel Requirements: (if applicable)
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search